2/26/11

Monster Zoe...........

Well after we lost Precious I started taking CB with me everywhere. It was really fun at first but fighting with a 20lbs dog in public just doesn't work so I talked Kelly into going to look at these puppies and yes we walked away with Zoe.
This is Zoe. She's was a shy quite 6 week old mix puppy I got last week. She is now a hyper, biting, chewing, crazy, trouble making monster. She is a really sweet puppy when she's a sleep but when she's awake hold on to the house cause she ready to roar.
This is after her first bath. She stunk so bad when we got her and after the bath she smelt really good for four days. I've got to figure the smell all out really soon cause puppy breath isn't fun to have around.
This is how CB feels about her right know. He's okay with her at a distance but when she runs up and tries to play it's all over. CB heads to the laundry or computer room and Zoe chances after until she gets distracted on the way.
First collar and she hates it.

No comments: