2/17/11

Resolutions.........

I know I'm a little late on setting new years resolutions but I've really have had a hard time figure out ones that I really need and are that I'm truly dedicated too. I want to do the whole lose weight, become a better person, getting financially ready for children, take care of myself but also take care of others too. I keep thinking that if I take care of the others then myself will be taken care of and that's not true. I want to lose weight but I need to do it in steps, if I don't see progress on daily or weekly goals then I get even more discourage and quit. So I deiced to break it down into manageable goals and that why I can see small results and hope to stick with it easier. Plus If I blog my progress I might be able to hold myself more accountable. So here they are........

1.Get Healthy:
I want to be into a size 8 by this time next year so the goal is..... Daily work out. 3 days running/ walking for 1 hour and increase weekly opposite days of the week Tower of 200 "home gym".

Eat out only once a week. When eating out I will look for the healthy and lower in calorie meals. No desserts at the restaurant but a little pudding at home or something with less then 100 calories. That will save money and eating habit.

Just Cooking more at home for the next 3 month then learning to cook more healthy and less out of the box. Some homemade bread, Japanese recipes and have more fruit in the house

2. Taking care of me:
Reading my scriptures at lest five times a week for 3 months and then move up to daily scripture reading. Writing in my Journal writing my thoughts and feeling once a week. Church attendance: Start attending church every week and then add in RS enrichment nights.

3. Getting Child ready:
By cutting back on the eating out that will not only get us healthy but will save us lots of money. By paying tithing better and start putting 10% into a child fund account. (I hear they are expensive)

I know there is only three goals but I figure all in all I have set up a week to week life changing goals and will truly see lots of progress. If you notice me slacking or want to hear more progress..... PLEASE let me know and tips are always welcomed.

I will look and feel this way by the end of the year!

No comments: