On Monday a group of friends deiced to get together to scuba dive and hang on the beach. There was four families; 8 adults
(depends on how you define adult), 10 kids and a lot of water. After the drive out, we unloaded vehicles, and set up a spot. The kids went straight to the ocean and I went straight for the camera.
(did that really need to be said?) We had a lot of fun and I got to spend some time getting to know a family from our branch.
(And i got to Lead a dive for a large group of new divers... that was a first for me, and no one died!!! although 2 of them got lost.... but i blame the Low tide and malfunctioning compass..... )

From Left to Right: Kelly, Maria Munoz, Billie Munoz, Zach Smith and Sarah Smith.
They went scuba diving while I took pictures and buried kids in the sand. Allmost all of the kids got buried. If I posted all it would take forever
(but that wont stop her). 
Esela Munoz, my number one victim. (AKA Diaper Head)
Kelly with one month old baby Spencer. Kelly always looks so cute with the little ones. (I want one)
Smith kids all getting sunscreen on. Isaiah, Josh, Ali, Elisha, Ammon and Zack (the adult- sort of)
The beautiful weather and and view we had the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment