4/21/10

First Camping trip on Okinawa

Since we have been here in Okinawa we have wanted to go camping and have a bom fire next to the beach and we finally did it. On April 21st we drove to this is little beach out near the awuarium pictched a tent and just relaxed. I went up a few hours late but at least I was able to make it up. I swolled my pride and loaded the two hair magets into the car and headed on up. Of course me and direction I got a little lost but two hours later I was able to meet up with Kelly and the Anderson Family and have a great time on the beach.

There was a totally of four local people that was on the beach when we were. Picture of CB I took there before we went camping

Picture of Precious, there was a flat rock and a towle so I made her pose.

No comments: