I have always been under the impression that everyone out there has been ice blocking. I was talking to a few people and they didn't even know what it was let alone participate in such a great activities. So being me I went out and bought a few plastic containers to make the cubes since you can't buy blocks of Ice here. The little ones weren't the interested in it unless they got to ride with an adult. But the rest of us at lest got on except for one........ (CHICKEN!)
The most scariest picture of all. Me screaming my way down the hill.
Yes I was crazy and went all the way to the top.
Rich and Tabatha did really great setting an example. Everyone can have fun even if you ride with an adult.
Brittany did many crashes and sliding off the block
but was a great troop and keep on going.
Kim went half way up the hill and got on.
Amanda after much talking finally got on.
No comments:
Post a Comment