While I was home my mom bought me a new outfit for her party. Becky, my three nieces and I spent 24 hours looking for a cute outfit. I tried on over a hundreds of outfits until we the close to perfect one for me. I got a cute teal shirt, a black and white skirt, a cute little black shawl/shirt like thing to wear over the top and topped it off with teal earrings and a necklace I thought I would never wear. I do have to say I looked really good. Lesson of the day: Just send money to my sister and have her shoppe for me miles away. Just kidding...... Thanks Becky for being so patient with me and Thanks girls going along. It was fun spending time with you all.
I was telling the girls about some crazy outfits I had seen over here.
They got these crazy ideas to create their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment