This is my Grandma and Grandpa Hatch. They have done for much for us threw the years and totally stepped in to be our Grandparents when we had no others. While I was home I went to see them and enjoyed my time with them. My Grandma had as over a hundred dolls in her home plus she has a huge shop next door with over a thousand there. I was able to pick one when I went home to keep. Man that was hard to pick. There are dolls in there worth over a quarter a million dolls. She had collected them since she was little and has a big collection. The doll I am holding is the one I choice. The dress is one that looks like a picture my mom has of her all dressed up and also made by a very well known violin artist. (My grandma was a wonderful violinist)
Becky, Laila and Grandma. Grandpa with Becky and Laila.
Parker even went with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment