8/6/10

Learning Manual.......

I'm finally taking a photography class for my photography degree. YES! It's been more stressful then what I wanted or thought it should be. I was thinking take a "few" pictures, learn to adjust photos in Lightroom (photoshop), understand how to "start" using manual and then in twelve weeks actually take a course on manual. NOPE not even close. I got a book that talks about it, I have a camera that can do it, I have husbands and friends that are helping me and still once a week I cry to Kelly because I want to quite school and never take another picture again.
Well after Kelly helped me to calm down we went out tonight and took some of different things around the island and I walked away feeling that my photography has improved and hopefully I can continue to improve.

Sunset at Tomare Port

Traffic in downtown Naha by Tomare Port

Sunset at Kadena North Sea wall

A different setting a spot at Kadena North Sea wall.
Night lights in Japan taken at Kadena North.
I love that on manual you can get all these different colors and looks with in about 10 minutes of each picture. It really gives you a great understanding of how many different ways you can see what God has created for us.

No comments: