8/8/10

Girls night.....

Last night there was 19 girls that got together and went to the Garlic House for dinner and then over to the USO to watch Leap Year on the big screen. It was really fun all except the Garlic House. I'm not much for Garlic and there wasn't a lot of on the menu that wasn't straight garlic. I did try a lot of it but still just not a garlic lover. I'm sure I will end up going back with Kelly but that's cool cause this time I know what to order.
Well after the movie a group of girls didn't want to go home yet and so the vote was karaoke. I had just taken my sleep medicine and wasn't sure how I was going to do but it wasn't that bad. I did cry cause it was so loud and I was so tired but then I got a second wind and was able to walk away with a smile on. I didn't do much singing but I did get some good laugh in while trying to curl up in the corner. Lesson learned: no taking medicine until I am at home.

These are the karaoke stars:
Kim, Tiffany, Ande, Katrina
Rose, Lauri, Amanda
Heather and me.


We are evil and crammed 9 girls into a car of that holds 8 but
it was all good cause the gate gard didn't seem to notice.

My goofy girls, that rode in the front. What a night and Thank you for inviting me I needed it.

1 comment:

Ande said...

It was awesome, I am so glad that you ended up being able to come!!!