7/12/10

First time Kiaking


For the last few months Kelly and I have been trying to go kayaking mainly to see if I like it and to find an outdoor activity that we both will enjoy doing together. Well there always seem to be something that happens, the crazy Okinawa weather wasn't happy, the rental shops were closed or getting ready to close, it was high tide or Kelly's working was demanding his attention. Finally Yesterday after church the weather was so beautiful, the winds were so calm and the rental shop was open that we was able to enjoy sometime in the sun just the two of us. It was really fun and relaxing, I think if we had a destination to end at; picnic spot or snorkling area it would have been a lot more fun but for the first time getting me in we had a blast.

No comments: