7/12/10

Caption Kelly

Caption Kelly and his mates are
Mikie, Hunter, Tabath and Owen
Of all the many things we have done over here Kelly found another one that actually turned out to be a great investment. He took a boat course so that boat dives only cost $20.00 per hour for four divers instead of $25.00 per person threw a business. He got his permit on Sunday and the following Saturday we were headed out to do some snorkeling with a few cool kids and of course Amanda. It was a great trip out but when we got to a spot that had good snorkeling Tabatha and I got motion sickness and we just wanted to die. Kelly moved the boat to a little calmer area, I got out for a few minutes and snorkeled; seen a lot of big fishes and then got back in the boat and went to sleep. It was a fun trip and next time I will take my nausea medicine.

No comments: