5/25/11

Visiting Kelly's Family........

Man looking back vacation really are never long enough. I went and stayed with my Wilma while I was Idaho in March. I went to Chad and Melanie's first since everyone else was at work. Wilma came over later and joined us for pizza while Melanie disappeared to sing for some event. It was cool to see how much the kids have grown. It took them awhile to get use to me but like always they loved me.

This is Melanie's new car. Chad claims it but Melanie deserves it.
I even drove it. It's got too much power for Okinawa and for my safety
but man can this car fly. No ask how fast I went. AWESOME!


I even got to go to breakfast with the girls.
It was really nice to see them.

Chad and Melanie.
Chad finally learned just take the picture
or the hounding never ends.

Cody loves the camera. He's going to be the next photographer.
Unless Chad get in gear. It's a race to see who does it first.
My money's on Cody

Then Theire Tyler.
Love's to have his picture taken just love's to give me a hard time.

Thanks guys for another wonderful trip.


No comments: