5/18/11

Boise Reunion

Mom, Paige and I took a weekend road trip to Caldwell to see my brother and his family. While I was there I called some girlfriends for a much needed reunion. I could hardly believe how much everyone has changed, but in 8 years it's bound to happen. It was really cool to see what great parents they are. I didn't get to see husbands but at lest one kid out of every family act just like their daddy's. That was a little scary! :) We sat around for a few hours, snacking, talking, laughing and just remembering the old days. I never thought I would ever say that in my life time. The kids played out side for awhile and then upstairs to watch TV with my brother. Who sometime during the evening must have gotten a little bored with the girl conversation and disappeared upstairs.

Michelle Badger, Me, Lynna Lundy, Chris Doyle and Deana Jolley
Amanda Bun and I Brittnia and Jonnel Coley
(Three roudy kids that act like their daddy's)
Thank you all for the Great reunion it was wonderful to see you all.

No comments: