Lately Kelly has been doing some wood work which leads to extra small piece all over the house. I decided with the kids always wanting to build stuff that I would turn these is to nice building blocks. I wanted spray paint each one and then but numbers on them but Kelly said I should leave them just the way they are and so I did.
Once piece I forgot to take to the shop.
What the blocks look like from that one type of wood.
The edges that I smoothed out. (I liked that touch.)
All the blocks that I ended up with.
Good me and the wood shop.
Thanks Kelly for helping me figure it out.
1 comment:
BEST blocks ever! My brother made us a set like that about 5 years ago and the kids still ove to play with them. Those are great!
Post a Comment