This is the roller slide. It's made of hundreds of spinning bars. You sit on the bars, push of and they roll you down to the bottom. I burnt my butt twice when I went down. Bambi said cardboard prevents that. It was awesome.
The last time I went down I bumped into Owen and we bumped into Tabatha. I was worried we were going so fast that we would knock over Tabatha, thank goodness that didn't happen. We were all laughing. 
Thanks Bambi and kids for the great time.
Thanks to Bambi I got some amazing memories of the time spent.
On Wednesday the kids I watch had a half day. They're always wanting to do something so a group of us took the kids over there. They all had a blast. Now everyday they ask if we can go back. What a great place to pinic, play and burn off a lot of energy.
1 comment:
I love you! It makes me so happy that you have so much fun over there. I was just reading someone's blog on how they don't like being on Oki and I thought of you. You are such an example of how to have a good time and get out and do stuff. You rock!
Post a Comment