3/6/11

No facebook leads too..............

I have had so much free time on my hands these last few weeks (no facebook) that I have been working on cleaning up the back yard. This was the most dreaded part of all. I have touched this corner since we moved in and finally finished with this area.
I have worked a few times on this area since we but nothing
that really seem to make a dent in the work.This is the ending results. I really enjoyed doing the work but don't really want to do it again. I went into the store to see what I could use to keep the weeds out and not kill the trees. I got some stuff but not sure if I would really use it. I would hate to kill the trees.
Hannah and Austin came over and helped me with the dreaded area.
It was so fun to work with them.

No comments: