After squashing a heinous mutiny from my crew the previous evening i embarked on another solo mission, Unsure if i would be returning home or not. As luck would have it i made it back to my crew, later than i had hoped however the previous nights Floggings had not had the desired effect as the crew had again gone completely bat crap crazy.
Even beyond the Previous days shenanigans, They had managed to completely defy the odds and some how had gotten ahold of the secret stash of phasers that also control the Air conditioning. They had been behind a closet door in a room that they have no access to. I think my crew have been watching watching Chris angel mindfreak... Or David copperfield cause the Captain is completely clueless as to how they pulled this off.
That- on the left, is the captians Hot pad that was on the counter the night before. The captain enjoys his hot pockets and had used it to remove a particularly hot one from the microwave the night before.... How the Frick did they get to it Mr Spock... HOOOOOWWWWWW????
That remote was in a closet.... Behind a locked door, Its not logical Mr spock, THEY HAVE NO OPPOSABLE THUMBS!!!! OHHH THE HUMANITY!!!!
I couldnt Bring myself to take a picture of what they did in the corner.... but i still have nightmares. I fear the crew has taken a turn for the worst, i may not be able to control them.
The small has begun to practice insurgent Guerrila tactics, Strike and hide.
I am no longer safe in my own vessel.
1 comment:
ha ha ha ha ha!! I quite enjoyed that. Not your pain though. Sorry they were so destructive. Yikes!
Post a Comment