Quick update.......
On the 28th of February it has been 6 years since Kelly and I got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. The years have been wonderful and full of changes, we move to North Carolina 3 months after our wedding, he got deployed to Iraq when he got home we had about 12 months together and then ofter to his second trip to paradise of sand. I got into photography and have found a hobby that I could truly do forever. Then off to Okinawa Japan..... a little scary but I have loved every minute of it. Kelly got into scuba and I finally went back to school to get my bachelor in photography. (scary but excited all at once.) If you would have told me all this in 6 years I would have said you are crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world. I LOVE YOU HONEY!
So for our anniversary this year we are going on a vacation to Tokyo.. I can hardly wait. Besides moving all over we haven't been on a vacation since the honeymoon and that is one that can truly be forgotten. We are hoping to get to a few sessions at the temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment